Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm on a roll!

Last night, some co-workers and I went for a leisurely bike ride along the river trail. It's so nice living in flat country... We biked about 20 miles, and I felt safe with my extra tubes (from REI) and freshly pumped tires (from my new pump purchased at REI). I'm getting less and less afraid of my snazzy road bike and it's clip pedals.

In other news...the library finally got a copy of the Third Summer of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants for me. Be forewarned that my future posts may revolve around this final book of the series. What will I do when the stories end???

We've got a big girls weekend coming up, with friends rolling into town, a Sacramento Monarch's game, some clubbin' and a Jack Johnson concert. It'll be action packed...Stay tuned for the report!

1 comment:

  1. So i am waiting for the exciting recap of the weekend that was promised.

    ReplyDelete