Monday, August 29, 2005

Yeah for Shooting Stars!!!

I know some of you avid readers are waiting for the recap on the Seattle weekend. It's coming. I promise.

For today, I'm squealing about the awesome shooting star we saw last night! Just walking down a greenbelt (along a big deserted, probably soon to be developed, field) in North Natomas, the big ball of fire fell right in front us. We even saw the meteor explode into pieces at the end. It was almost like firworks!

Anyway, shooting stars make me happy. A warm fuzzy feeling of goodness comes over me when I see one. I'm still elated a whole day later!

My friend (to remain nameless) tried to burst my bubble and tell me that they are common. How rude! I want to feel that I'm seeing something special :) How many shooting stars do you see in a week?

Happy Monday!!!

1 comment: