Friday, July 15, 2005

Bugs (again)

Let me preface this post with the fact that I am (again) covered in bug bites. I think it is a mix of spiders and mosquitoes this time. I have been noticing the bites when they are fresh, but not seeing the bugs... I have run into several spider webs lately. You know how you just feel them run across your arm or your face (eww!) when you're walking? I hate that!

Anyway, as if the bugs aren't doing enough to me, this morning I was attacked. A little tiny bug flew right into my eyeball while I was out for my morning run. The nerve of that guy! It just sat there in the corner of my eye. I had to wipe it out. Gross!

The end.

1 comment:

  1. Are you still having bug problems? I used to have problems with those plant bugs. I solved that problem by putting the plants outside in the Paso heat. Pretty much toasted the bugs and the plants. There are a lot of frogs around my house and one was swimming in the pool with me last night.

    ReplyDelete