Thursday, July 7, 2005

Pearly Whites

My teeth checked out very well at the dentist this morning. I got lots of praise for how clean I keep my mouth. It turns out that I still have two wisdom teeth! I thought they were gone. I guess not.

Of course, after they spent two hours scraping, x-raying, and examining my pearly whites, I was hesitant to eat. I didn't want to dirty up my clean teeth.

The hunger won. I ate. Lunch was good :) The teeth are still feeling pretty clean. I guess they must do a good job in order for it to last for 6 months.

While the hygienist was working in my mouth, scraping and tidying all of my teeth, I felt like a monkey being groomed by another monkey. Sometimes it amazes me how animalistic we are in our sophisticated society of human technology.

1 comment:

  1. aaah sometimes it is so nice to have the teeth cleaned.

    ReplyDelete