Thursday, July 21, 2005

Smoking Breaks

Today, I exercised my right to a smoking break. No, I don't smoke. That's disgusting! Have you smelled smoke? Gross! Have you seen pictures of smoker's lungs? Grosser!

But, have you noticed that smokers always have a reason to go outside and take a break? Today, we exercised that right, even though we don't smoke. We took a little trip across the street to Starbuck's.

Aren't you proud of me, Sis?

I tried the Green Tea Frappucino. Let me tell you. It was scrumptious!!! Totally good! Yumm!

What if I'm starting to warm up to the idea of Starbuck's as an OK place to spend my money. Is that so wrong?

1 comment:

  1. I saw a cartoon today. It had a person entering a store labelled "Starbux" and there were three serving windows: coffee, tea and loans.

    ReplyDelete